lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

I wish I was more excited about either film.

I personally think it's always exciting when the box office is this on fire, regardless of the movies. I hated New Moon, and wasn't crazy about Blind Side either, but that Thanksgiving was still really exciting to follow. And this year I don't like Frozen, but I'm happy for WDA's success on the whole.

• Like 2

I personally think it's always exciting when the box office is this on fire, regardless of the movies. I hated New Moon, and wasn't crazy about Blind Side either, but that Thanksgiving was still really exciting to follow. And this year I don't like Frozen, but I'm happy for WDA's success on the whole.

Yeah, see, that doesn't do it for me. It's of academic interest, but not really anything more.

How do you do nested quotes like that?

I honestly don't know. I've been right clicking on the 'quote' icon and clicking the open in new tab because for some reason my laptop sometimes won't let me reply the normal way of just clicking the quote icon (when I click the icon, nothing happens. If I try to write a comment, the lettering comes up in gray and won't post).

Trust me, it's not fun.