#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Saw FROZEN earlier today. One of the best theater experiences I've had this year. I was surprised to see a very diverse audience. Singles, couples, families, and grandparents. Even gangster-looking dudes were present. lol

The movie was good. I enjoyed TANGLED and I enjoyed this too. The visuals were great and so were the musical numbers. The one I loved the most was the opening song. It was funny too. My cinema laughed hard several times, especially because of Olaf. That "reindeer" question was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. I love the twist near the end. I also liked the idea that 

the true act of love came from Elsa and not Kristoff. Family is still the most important at the end of the day.

I just felt some song numbers were long but that's just a minor complaint. The audience I was with clapped at the end. That rarely happens here.

LOL, I saw those kind of dudes when I watched this as well! They are probably with a barkada. Yeah diverse audience for me as well but since it was a Friday night, lots of yuppies more than kids in my screening. There were also claps, not loud but scattered but still very uncommon for a regular screening. I hear applause and such during press screenings and local film festivals but very rare for regular screening. The last time I heard applause from regular people before Frozen was On The Job.

• Like 1

I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I banned with my own hands on the forums. I scatter, I delete my enemies' posts. I take away their likes and PMs. The BOF members pay me a golden treasure of likes, yet I am poor! Because *I* am a river to my people!

There comes a time, Tele, when the posts cease to sparkle, when the like loses its luster, when the forum becomes a prison, and all that is left is a poster's love for his movies.

• Like 1

I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I banned with my own hands on the forums. I scatter, I delete my enemies' posts. I take away their likes and PMs. The BOF members pay me a golden treasure of likes, yet I am poor! Because *I* am a river to my people!

The BOF members? The Lawsbians, Nolanites, Potterheads... these I know. I have even heard of the twi-hards, but the BOF members? What tribe is that?

In all seriousness, Sony and the Broccolis should man up and make Idris Elba the next Bond.

I wholehearted approve of that. He'll be incredible like he always is.

• Like 1

The BOF Lord's Prayer, excerpted from the Gospel of Thunder

Rth, I have never prayed to you before. I have no writing for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good posters or trolls. Why we championed, or why we hated. All that matters is that we stood against Nikki and Deadline. That's what's important! Accuracy pleases you, Rth... so grant me one request. Grant me my numbers! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1