#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Gitesh Pandya has done interviews? Cool to see what he looks like

Avatar will break 400 million ... only about 350 million off Gitesh. :lol:

I'd seen him on several networks over the years ... I think he was on CNN once or maybe it was CNN Headline News.

Fuck the SEC. Florida State will stop Auburn. Thank good for the playoffs next year, 

I like FSU, always have, and I like Winston, but lets face it they havent played anybody. I could've told you Clemson was overrated cuz I'm from there and it was obvious Miami was overrated when they had to pull last second against mediocre GT, Wake, and NC. Other than that theyve played weak ACC competiton, not including 1-11 Idaho. I think FSU may lose for the same reasons OSU and Clemson lost - they play so much inferior competition that when the big team comes around, they falter. Yes Auburn has gotten lucky a couple times, but theres no denying theyre the real deal, especially after watching the SEC championship. I just dont think FSU is going to be ready for the Malzahn option game. I honesty still cant call who'll win, but i'd give a nice edge to Aub's right now, but we'll see. And btw its not like the playoffs will automatically keep the SEC out. You do realize that if we had it this year, it'd be 1 ACC team, 1 BIG10/Pac 12/Big 12, and 2 SEC teams right...

Edited by Jandrew

I like FSU, always have, and I like Winston, but lets face it they havent played anybody. I could've told you Clemson was overrated cuz I'm from there and it was obvious Miami was overrated when they had to pull last second against mediocre GT, Wake, and NC. Other than that theyve played weak ACC competiton, not including 1-11 Idaho. I think FSU may lose for the same reasons OSU and Clemson lost - they play so much inferior competition that when the big team comes around, they falter. Yes Auburn has gotten lucky a couple times, but theres no denying theyre the real deal, especially after watching the SEC championship. I just dont think FSU is going to be ready for the Malzahn option game. I honesty still cant call who'll win, but i'd give a nice edge to Aub's right now, but we'll see. And btw its not like the playoffs will automatically keep the SEC out. You do realize that if we had it this year, it'd be 1 ACC team, 1 BIG10/Pac 12/Big 12, and 2 SEC teams right...

There is a lot bias in the SEC. top teams are locked for a top 5 position. They rank up a lot of preseaon ranking which helps them out come conference play since  who evre are the Look at Missouri ranked 5th but they only beat Texas A&M  (who should not even be ranked since they beat nobody) and lost two teams in top 25.  The SEC is the best conference right now but the media hypes every team in the conference so much. I hope someday the playoffs are 16 or 20 tournament. True determine who the best team is. Bowl games are lame they they are prepicked.  

There is a lot bias in the SEC. top teams are locked for a top 5 position. They rank up a lot of preseaon ranking which helps them out come conference play since  who evre are the Look at Missouri ranked 5th but they only beat Texas A&M  (who should not even be ranked since they beat nobody) and lost two teams in top 25.  The SEC is the best conference right now but the media hypes every team in the conference so much. I hope someday the playoffs are 16 or 20 tournament. True determine who the best team is. Bowl games are lame they they are prepicked.  

There is a ton of bias, no doubt. Georgia is repeatedly ranked top 5 pre-season every year and typically ends up outside the top 25. It's pretty amazing how they can consistently pull off that kind of pre-season hype, fail to deliver on the field, and still not fire their coach.

• Like 1

There is a ton of bias, no doubt. Georgia is repeatedly ranked top 5 pre-season every year and typically ends up outside the top 25. It's pretty amazing how they can consistently pull off that kind of pre-season hype, fail to deliver on the field, and still not fire their coach.

I read this article today. I do not agree with everything but it does shows some bias for college football in the SEC

http://m.thepostgame.com/commentary/201208/better-without-em-northern-manifesto-southern-secession-chuck-thompson-sec-bcs

College football has a lot of bias with USC, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, and any big school in general that good at football will be ranked in the top 25 at the preseason.  When comes to rankings at the end of the year the more well known schools always get better ranking and get better bowl games because of money. 

I realize this, but thats ESPN's fault. I say the same thing as you, but just because some of these teams are overhyped doesnt mean they arent good. Georgia wouldve been a force this year if it wasn't for injuries. They almost beat Alabama last year. IMO Missouri isnt overrated because they werent even ranked to begin with at the preseason and unlike Georgia they were 5-7 last year, now theyre 11-2. Yes they beat injury plagued Georgia and Florida teams, but when you look at the stats, they're are a dominating team, and IMO deserved their ranking. And when you look at the Auburn and Alabama how they are playing now, you cant call their rankings flukes either. I cant do anything about the media, I know theres bias and I see it, but you cant deny that most of these teams are great. Texas AM and Georgia I can understand.

Edited by Jandrew

I realize this, but thats ESPN's fault. I say the same thing as you, but just because some of these teams are overhyped doesnt mean they arent good. Georgia wouldve been a force this year if it wasn't for injuries. They almost beat Alabama last year. IMO Missouri isnt overrated because they werent even ranked to begin with at the preseason and unlike Georgia they were 5-7 last year. Yes they beat injury plagued Georgia and Florida teams, but when you look at the stats, they're are a good team, and IMO deserved their ranking. And when you look at the Auburn and Alabama how they are playing now, you cant call their rankings flukes either. I cant do anything about the media, I know theres bias and I see it, but you cant deny that most of these teams are great.

No doubt they are great teams. you can't do anything about it. The problem in college football there lack of games compared other college sports and then no playoffs.  The bowl games are decided from people and computers. 

Re: FSU,

They played the Terps (U Md) and beat them handidly.  That's a quality win.