#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Is Manning still giving you tought time? Or is it someone new?

Manning did amazing last weekend. He's playing in cold weather this weekend, but PEYTON IS NOT BENCHABLE.

Diaz runs hot and cold for me, oh who are we kidding, like any of us would say no.

I'd say yes, but I wouldn't be crying tears of joy like I would with some other actresses I fantasize about. 

Is this thing on?

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 2

Manning did amazing last weekend. He's playing in cold weather this weekend, but PEYTON IS NOT BENCHABLE.

Don't know who that is, but do you have like a problem with your team every week ED? It seems to be like you are somehow cursed.

Don't know who that is, but do you have like a problem with your team every week ED? It seems to be like you are somehow cursed.

I have an OK team that's really inconsistent. (Decker, Cruz, Chris Johnson, Bailey, etc)

The worst CGI in the trailer for this movie.

I gotta say I don't understand the complaints about CGI in the trailer. It looks no better or worse than the average blockbuster to me, and as an audience I think we've gone beyond the point of being especially impressed by CGI anyway so what does it matter. The feeling that it's all going through the motions is a far bigger issue.

• Like 2