#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

I'm officially pissed, then, because I did see it in IMAX, and the resolution did change but it still didn't fill the entire IMAX screen.

You probably saw it digitally projected, then. So even if your theater was a 15/70 screen, it either wasn't capable of 15/70 projection anymore, or Lionsgate didn't make enough 15/70 prints. (From what I understand, there are only a handful of 15/70 IMAXes still capable of actual 15/70 projection).

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

You probably saw it digitally projected, then. So even if your theater was a 15/70 screen, it either wasn't capable of 15/70 projection anymore, or Lionsgate didn't make enough 15/70 prints. (From what I understand, there are only a handful of 15/70 IMAXes still capable of actual 15/70 projection).

It must be one of those two things. I would have sworn I'd seen a full 15/70 film there since TDKR (the last movie they ran on film projection), but maybe I'm confusing it with something/somewhere else.

Edit: Nope. It was STID.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

You know you're getting at least 4 likes for that, right? 

This is Tele with his likes

Posted Image

I carry twenty-three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy-five men have I banned with my own hands on the forums. I scatter, I delete my enemies' posts. I take away their likes and PMs. The BOF members pay me a golden treasure of likes, yet I am poor! Because *I* am a river to my people!

• Like 2

Twihards aren't that bad, really. At least they weren't trying to convert you and shove their shit in your face like the fucking Bronies. 

Bronies are the worst, man. I can deal with basically any other fandom but bronies just creep me out