CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

is fishnets controlling this account?

Nope, all me, and now i can vindicate Fish as I've seen the censorship is really. Sorry JM but fishnets is not the only person in the world who recognized a Floppit as a Floppit. No wonder you are so down on CF. All makes sense now. Too bad it will 1.5x Floppit 2 domestic.

Reaching 70 mil does not need a miracle. A drop of 30% on Sunday will give it 70+.

Reaching 250 doesn't need one either. Same multiplier as the previous film will do it.

CF being higher was a given since before either film released.

• Like 2

Nope, all me, and now i can vindicate Fish as I've seen the censorship is really. Sorry JM but fishnets is not the only person in the world who recognized a Floppit as a Floppit. No wonder you are so down on CF. All makes sense now. Too bad it will 1.5x Floppit 2 domestic.

Too bad CF will never know  the sweet, sweet taste of joining the one billion club. :nudgewink::pounce:

In all fairness though, I have no problem admitting CF is easily the better film over DoS. I would have no problem if it beat it WW, even though it clearly won't.

The Saturday jump was worse, maybe the Sunday drop will be worse too.

Depends on what role the weather played in the low sat jump(if estimates hold)

The bigger it's role, better the hold on sunday

I think Bourne Supremacy/Ultimatum might be the only franchise where I prefer a sequel over the original. Even with Terminator I feel the storytelling in the original was better, despite the severe budget discrepancy and VFX difference between the two. T2 is an awesome sequel though. Maybe Empire Strikes Back, though I pretty much view the two as equals. Godfather 2 perhaps but I tend to lean towards the original story in New York.

• Like 3

I think Bourne Supremacy/Ultimatum might be the only franchise where I prefer a sequel over the original. Even with Terminator I feel the storytelling in the original was better, despite the severe budget discrepancy and VFX difference between the two. T2 is an awesome sequel though. Maybe Empire Strikes Back, though I pretty much view the two as equals. Godfather 2 perhaps but I tend to lean towards the original story in New York.

Oh my! I agree with you on all of these movies.

• Like 1