filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

Richard Curtis' About Time is actually OUTPACING DoS in Korea. (Dos was at #3 on Tuesday. after a local title and About Time.) It not opening in major cinemas in Seoul could take the blame but still it has 748 screens overall while About Time only has 505. (in fact, DoS still has the most screens in Korea even without like, two-thirds of Seoul ones.)

• Like 2

I don't believe that number. Why is Guru the only with a number for today? Bah humbug!

LOL that number was from ERC. oops.  :D

I like that excuse as well :lol:

found on tumblr btw

Posted Image

now we dont only have Thranduil/Loki couple but Denethor/Odin as well :D

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 2

but it's just North America and Korea, I guess. it's outperforming AUJ in other countries, right?

I know people are tired of me talking about Finnish shit, but DoS had the biggest 5-day weekend ever here. Just stupid huge numbers.

• Like 3

Richard Curtis' About Time is actually OUTPACING DoS in Korea. (Dos was at #3 on Tuesday. after a local title and About Time.) It not opening in major cinemas in Seoul could take the blame but still it has 748 screens overall while About Time only has 505. (in fact, DoS still has the most screens in Korea even without like, two-thirds of Seoul ones.)

About Time is a beast. South Koreans sure love Curtis. How's that local title, btw? Have you watched it yet?

I like that excuse as well :lol:

found on tumblr btw

Posted Image

now we dont only have Thranduil/Loki couple but Denethor/Odin as well :D

This one minute scene is better than anything in DoS (or AUJ tbf)

Edited by Merry Xmas From JackNevada

About Time is a beast. South Koreans sure love Curtis.How's that local title, btw? Have you watched it yet?

it's called way back home and no I haven't yet. maybe I won't. felt too uber emotional for me altho Jeon Doyeon is a goddess. (LOVED her in Secret Sunshine) I saw you wait for the Attorney to perform well. I think it's almost guaranteed. Song Gangho's been on fire this year and the theme's good, too.

• Like 1