filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

Have you guys been keeping up on this Shia LaBeouf plagiarism thing? He directed a short film that was a complete word-for-word rip off of some comic book. What a fucking asshole. :lol:

Yes, and then he said he was sorry in twitter... by copying a whole sentence from Yahoo Answers.

I want to see if i hate it as much as i did originally....maybe i was in wrong frame of mind.Just saw Divergent trailer. Love Shailene...trailer is ok.

You will hate it :lol:

And yes, Shailene is indeed great. One of the reasons I was excited for TASM2. Fuck Sony.

• Like 1

Have you guys been keeping up on this Shia LaBeouf plagiarism thing? He directed a short film that was a complete word-for-word rip off of some comic book. What a fucking asshole. :lol:

No, I haven't heard about that. Geez, he just keeps upping the ante in douchiness, doesn't he?

I'm wondering how the fuck he thought he would get away with that? I'm just going to assume there's more to the story because I can't believe he'd be that godamned stupid
  • Like 3

No, I haven't heard about that. Geez, he just keeps upping the ante in douchiness, doesn't he?

Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping-Off Artist Daniel Clowes with His New Short Film

However, even the actor's apology appears to be plagiarized. The actor's directorial debut is copied from Clowes' comic Justin M. Damiano.
Edited by CJohn

Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping-Off Artist Daniel Clowes with His New Short Film

However, even the actor's apology appears to be plagiarized. The actor's directorial debut is copied from Clowes' comic Justin M. Damiano.

Plagiarizing a message to apologise for having plagiarized someone else's work ...  :rofl:

Is this the best troll ever ? :sherlock:

• Like 2

Just read the whole thing... he has reached new levels of doucheness. Not only does he rip off the comic for his short film, but then literally uses a quote from that Yahoo Answers site as part of his apology. This guy is competing with Kanye West - arrogant scumbags. Can't tell if he is serious or just straight trollin the world. 

Edited by Letsuseournoggin