filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

I think it will recover of the next two wks, alas it it great compared to AUJ. Loved Smaug, that was some the the best CGI I have seen for an animated character, and by far the best for a Dragon.

Edited by B J
  • Like 3

It has been generally better received, and has had smaller drops then AUJ Saturday and Sunday. I don't understand this number  :thinking:

Everything may be down more than expected, no matter the Tuesday increase for Smaug will be electric.

• Like 1

Is there still some bad weather around the US? 

Nah, it's cold but the storm has cleared the country. Not a good drop and argument it's better received than AUJ might be overblown just a tad bit. 

Apocalypse is in full swing now.  ;)  :lol:

There is a storm moving through the NorthEast but it's only bad in the greater Boston area as I understand. Accumulation of 6"-1' of snow in that area. All other areas though are modest 3"-5" is what I saw this morning. 

Now here in Nashville that's pull out the National Guard for help but up there they allegedly can deal with it. 

I think it will recover of the next two wks, alas it it great compared to AUJ. Loved Smaug, that was some the the best CGI I have seen for an animated character, and by far the best for a Dragon.

glad to hear u liked it BJ

• Like 1

Everything may be down more than expected, no matter the Tuesday increase for Smaug will be electric.

Last year AUJ had a very small increase on Tuesday.  I believe it was 1%.  And that's obviously with Canada loving Hobbit and our cheap Tuesdays.

• Like 1

Meh. It's the holidays. People are shopping and going to parties etc. Nobody has time for movies right now, lol.

That's my excuse. :D

Yep, tons of parties on a Monday. :)

Meh. It's the holidays. People are shopping and going to parties etc. Nobody has time for movies right now, lol.

That's my excuse. :D

Not enough of an excuse to drop from 60.8% from AUJ to 65.6% from DOS since all I'm hearing is how well it is received.  ;)  :P

250M might be a struggle now.  :lol:

• Like 2