filmnerdjamie

Monday #s (12/16) DOS 6.2

No excuses. This is bad news. I insist: with same AUJ's drop from now (and we still have to see if DOS is able to keep that pattern), DOS would finish under 250. 248 million exactly. With this 6.2 million Monday, the rest of the week would be:

Tuesday: 6.294

Wednesday: 5.069

Thursday: 5.300

Friday: 8.075

Saturday: 11.345

Sunday: 10.135 -- 29.555 weekend.

Except for Frozen which has overperformed and Catching Fire which seems to be in line with expectations, everything released since early November has underperformed. I am not sure why Smaug would break that trend. It doesn't have any direct competition through the holidays so maybe it will dodge a bullet during the next couple of weeks.

It isn't, though. 

Oh yes it is, AUJ nearly put me to sleep at three different points while watching at the cinema, the entirety of the film 30-40 minutes were by far much inferior, And I am firmly of the opinion that the ending makes the movie.

I'm going to do something crazy today.  I'm actually going to see Hobbit again, just to see if it's really as bad as I thought it was.  It's only 5 bucks here today. 

• Like 1