LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

Ah no, Iron Man 3 sucked. The first half of the movie I honestly liked, then it turned into a joke(literally).

I know right? What a dumbass way to undermine your main villain who you've been building up as a major threat throughout the movie

Making him a lovesick henceman to Marion Cotillard who gets quickly killed off as soon as the film finds a new antagonist. It's just stupid.

• Like 2

The joke was the best thing about the movie by a long shot. Rest of it was completely average.

Like who could take Peppers "incident" seriously? 2 Minutes after it happened, Tony Stark already starts with the 1 liners. The character was unfunny by the end of the movie.

I loved Ben Kingsley in the first half of the movie. I don't mind the twist, but I enjoyed the first character too much to like the 2nd.

The best Bond movie is still either You Only Live Twice or From Russia With Love, but Skyfall is up there. It's certainly one of the most entertaining entires in the series. I was bored to tears by Thunderbal even though it regularly appears on all kinds of Best ever lists.

The best Bond movie is still either You Only Live Twice or From Russia With Love, but Skyfall is up there. It's certainly one of the most entertaining entires in the series. I was bored to tears by Thunderbal even though it regularly appears on all kinds of Best ever lists.

You Only Live Twice is my favorite Bond song by a looooong shot, but idk about best movie...