LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

No, Fishnets went into every thread saying The Hobbit sucked. I'm staying in a single thread discussing my dislike for Iron Man 3, including a valid opinion on it.

7+ times in one thread in a half hour is excessive... I assume that's what Shawn is getting tired of.  

It happens all the time between fanboys and while most people do it in good fun there are plenty of times it gets over the top.

However the ignore button is probably a better option then reporting every post you don't like.

• Like 1

See, I didn't see that serious intent. Like Nolan's Batman movies, I think Mendes knew the franchise limitations, pushed them a little further out and just did his best to make a good genre pic. Like TDK, its admirers go overboard in infusing the film with some kind of depth that probably wasn't ever there, and then its detractors criticise the movie as if the film-maker was going for that in the first place.

Damn internet.

But see, I don't even think it's great from that perspective. Most of that is the script, so that's not entirely Mendes, but right or wrong, he takes the hit.

I have no idea what that means..

Well, that's not my problem now, is it? 

Listen, boy. I get that you have a semi-romantic relationship with the female known as Ecstasy and feel the need to defend her. But don't be rude with me when I wasn't with you in the first place. 

The thing is that I'm not even mad. I'm just annoyed at Ecstasy's incessant need to make posts about wanting ED banned. And I wanna see where this goes with fmpro...cute guy acting all macho over the internet to defend the honor of his box-office fiancé.

You go Sherlock :sherlock:

• Like 1

Well, that's not my problem now, is it? 

Listen, boy. I get that you have a semi-romantic relationship with the female known as Ecstasy and feel the need to defend her. But don't be rude with me when I wasn't with you in the first place. 

Well I wasn't rude with you but here you come with your BS. But it's cool Noctis.

Well I wasn't rude with you but here you come with your BS. But it's cool Noctis.

I wasn't being rude to you, either. Well, maybe I was but I'm just not used to seeing this side of you. Why do you want ED banned? Because he bashes IM3? So what?