LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

The NFL talk is laying low for the moment.

But trust me, when the right game is playing, at the right time, it will strike back.

The Cowboys Eagles Week 17 matchup will be EVERYTHING.

It'll be Silver Linings Playbook Part 2. There you go J-Law stans.

• Like 2

Wrong weekend. That is next weekend you are thinking of. Next weekend will have Wolf of wall street, Walter Mitty, Grudge Match, 47 Ronin, Believe, Mandela (expansion) and August: Osage County. In addition to American Hustle, Anchorman 2, Frozen and Mr. Banks.

The release schedule is ridiculous.

Over crowding doesn't always mean hard competition, they might fail, but I give up. It seems like there are too many potentials here then there was last year and all the movies released last year in the same time were also tough competition until they failed. The same could happen here. 

Over crowding doesn't always mean hard competition, they might fail, but I give up. It seems like there are too many potentials here then there was last year and all the movies released last year in the same time were also tough competition until they failed. The same could happen here. 

It definitely could. But nothing about DoS's current daily trends are suggesting that it will hold on any better or worse than AUJ. It seems to be following AUJ pretty much exactly. 

It definitely could. But nothing about DoS's current daily trends are suggesting that it will hold on any better or worse than AUJ. It seems to be following AUJ pretty much exactly. 

I am not talking about how it's doing, just talking about the competition it's facing, right? ^_^

• Founder / Operator

Bleh, posted in the wrong thread originally.

The movie I'd afraid all of this competition will hurt is Mitty. The awards crowd will go for Hustle and Wolf, older crowds with some families will opt for Banks, families/kids will go for Hobbit and Frozen, and... someone will see 47 Ronin.

• Like 3

The movie I'd afraid all of this competition will hurt is Mitty. The awards crowd will go for Hustle and Wolf, older crowds with some families will opt for Banks, families/kids will go for Hobbit and Frozen, and... someone will see 47 Ronin.

I liked Mitty, but I can see how it may not be the first choice for people. It definitely needs a stronger ad campaign, haven't seen any outdoor ads for it in LA yet.

You are afraid it might just zone out to day dreaming.  ;)

Posted Image

Someone is actually going to go see 47 Ronin. :o

I wonder why the US hates The Hobbit so much. Everywhere else it is staying flat (even in Canada) or having only a slight decrease. Only here it is having giant decrease. 

John snow is an issue all over the east side and unfortunately this movie doesnt have the same pull of an

Avatar... :-/ for folks to come into bad weather in droves to see it.. Still I think  it can rebound a bit

domestically..

Holy moly, the reviews for Walking with Dinosaurs are not good. It's eight reviews in and its already 25% with a 3.4/10 average. I never saw the second trailer but it's really disappointing to hear that they ended up using voice actors.