Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

Gaze into those mysterious eyes and imagine the cocaine-fueled adventures they've seen.

Now, my nightmare is going to be worse. I am going to imagine myslef going on a cocaine-fueld adventure with Nic Cage, but he will look like the 1st picture you posted. :unsure:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

Wait, what?

Awe, you wanted to ask me out?  :wub:

You're sweet, Andy.

Hmm... at my advanced age I've become resigned to the fact that my social life consists of lusting after Disney Animated Princesses. 

However I did put on Tron Legacy to listen to a little Daft Punk and I'll stare at Quorra a little

Now, my nightmare is going to be worse. I am going to imagine myslef going on a cocaine-fueld adventure with Nic Cage, but he will look like the 1st picture you posted. :unsure:

I imagine it will be similar to this-

• Like 1

I saw a few minutes of the HFR showing today. Looks like they fixed some of the lighting problems but everything still moves weirdly and I still don't understand the appeal.

The few minutes a saw of it, the 3D really pops and the colors seem more vibrant, but fuck me does that shit just looks weird! I know they aren't really moving faster, but it's really distracting.

However I did put on Tron Legacy to listen to a little Daft Punk and I'll stare at Quorra a little

Every time I watch this movie I get pissed on how they screwed it up.

The music is amazing.

The visuals are amazing.

The back story with the website and the Flynn lives clips was great.

The story was ok.

Some of the dialog and acting... and perhaps editing ruined it.

• Like 1