Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

There's The Movies, but I think the simulation aspect is kind of shallow and frustrating. Hollywood Movie Studio (formerly Hollywood Mogul) has been around for almost 20 years and has a small cult following, but it's a pretty hardcore business simulation with lots of text and numbers.

Ow yeah. I know the movies too but I thought weak, with limited potential. I am playing hollywood mogul 3 still. I'm addicted. but I wanted other. Very thanks

Waiting for Blank's class to weigh in

35M for the three-day. Will save the rest of the predicts for Fri  :ph34r:

Walking with Dinosaurs - $70M

Gonna disappoint you. Today we predicted every film releasing over break except Believe and Walking with Dinos. 

I will give you this gem though. My teacher stated today after the American Hustle trailer (which was the first trailer we watched), "That should easily be #1 this weekend." He then scrolled down the IMDB page and said "Ooh, Anchorman 2! That should do around 25M, since that's what the first one did!"

• Like 1

35M for the three-day. Will save the rest of the predicts for Fri  :ph34r:

Gonna disappoint you. Today we predicted every film releasing over break except Believe and Walking with Dinos. 

I will give you this gem though. My teacher stated today after the American Hustle trailer (which was the first trailer we watched), "That should easily be #1 this weekend." He then scrolled down the IMDB page and said "Ooh, Anchorman 2! That should do around 25M, since that's what the first one did!"

Your teacher reminds me of this guy.

Posted Image

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Christina Applegate is on Conan right now.

This woman does not age.

no she really doesn't, does she? I can even say she doesn't look so different from the Married with Children days except for her styling.

• Like 1

now I miss the Green sisters from Friends out of nowhere. Jennifer Aniston, Christina Applegate and Reese Witherspoon as three sisters was a genius act of casting. They deserved their own spin-off show.

• Like 1