Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

DoS increase!!!!!!!

Nice.  Not sure A2 is great but since I'm a BO virgin I don't really know.

End of Line scene in Tron.  

A month after I saw Tron in the theaters I went to Disneyland and they had the 'ElecTRONica' event at the DCA park.  It was fantastic.

It shows how Disney has such an advantage in tying movies with their other properties.

• Like 1

Someone explain to me why Tron turns against his programming and creator.

The code I write does not do that.  It mocks me occasionally... but never rebels completely.

It's a woman.

• Like 2

Someone explain to me why Tron turns against his programming and creator.

The code I write does not do that.  It mocks me occasionally... but never rebels completely.

Tron (who isn't really important at all in Legacy) turns against Flynn because Clu 2 reprogrammed him that way. Clu 2 turned against Flynn because Flynn programmed him to "build the perfect system" and he realized that he'd been given an impossible task. The prequel material (the graphic novel Betrayal and the video game Evolution) expands on that and specifies that Clu 2 blamed Flynn for letting the ISOs emerge, thereby making the system less orderly.

• Like 1

HTTYD2 is 2014's KUNG FU PANDA 2.

Seriously? How is a movie with zero competition, much better goodwill from the first film, and a top rated TV show gonna be the biggest disappointment of 2014?  

For everyone who hasn't seen the "How to train your dragon 2" trailer

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON FANS: The new trailer has a HUGE movie-ruining spoiler in it that the entire creative team opposed. Avoid and RT!

http://vimeo.com/82294489

Spoiler free edit of the trailer: http://vimeo.com/82294489

This trailer was the most badass trailer this week, and easily up there with Godzilla for the best trailer of the month (the only reason Godzilla edges it out is that this one's official version has a huge spoiler)

• Like 1