filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

What are you guys doing on Christmas Eve? 

Going to Mass at 4:30 and then spend time with the extended family, getting my food and drink on.  One year we decided to go to midnight Mass.  Ever been to Church with a solid buzz?  I have. 

Talking about competition, our new schedule I just made:Catching Fire is down to just two showtimesHobbit down to 4Frozen had 12 showtimes since it came out, now drops to just 5.

Have fun with all the sell-outs

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

Talking about competition, our new schedule I just made:Catching Fire is down to just two showtimesHobbit down to 4Frozen had 12 showtimes since it came out, now drops to just 5.

Holy crap, that is fucked up.

Totally agree with Blankments, with more movies coming out on Christmas Day and Frozen still wildly popular, it's going to get a bunch of sell outs.  There will be theatres that may not keep up with the demand, especially if they put it in some smaller theatres.

• Like 2

What are you guys doing on Christmas Eve? 

Dinner and a movie.  I'll let the family decide what movie.  I can guess what it'll be.  :)

I gave each of my friends a wall clock and they didn't like it. lol Should I give them another present?

Give em Frozen tickets.  I'll take the clocks.

• Like 1

Fuck those ungrateful bitches. Although I don't know why would you give them wall clocks as presents to begin with??

Every year on the last day of work before the Christmas holidays we give each other a gift. I just thought the wall clock was beautiful and it's not the cheap kind. And they were like, I didn't expect this because you gave me a bag/tees last year. lol