fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

It's not out yet so no, I haven't seen it yet. And yeah I will, eventually. The two-hour running time makes me worried but the reactions seem to indicate that it isn't a total abomination. Plus I was kind of exaggerating my hate of the movie if you hadn't noticed.

Well, I look forward to when you start quoting Anchorman 2 around here.

Off-topic but did you ever see Magnolia? I saw that movie four days ago and I've been thinking about it ever since.

I did, but it was quite a long time ago. I remember liking it a lot and that it was a beautiful movie. Hmm, maybe a rewatch is in order.

Saw Wolf again today with about a half full theater at 11:15 AM.  Only one walk out this time.  And the audience seemed to love it.  Lots of laughing and such.  It really is a farce if Leo gets snubbed, it's one of the best performances ever imo.

Saw Grudge Match at 2pm, theater had about 100 people out of about 300 seats.  Critics are morons.  I've read from some of them that this film is an embarrassment for the two leads and that is so far from the truth.  It's sweet, innocent, funny, has a great story and is a really enjoyable film.  Fuck the critics.  This is going to have great WOM.

• Like 5

Saw Grudge Match at 2pm, theater had about 100 people out of about 300 seats.  Critics are morons.  I've read from some of them that this film is an embarrassment for the two leads and that is so far from the truth.  It's sweet, innocent, funny, has a great story and is a really enjoyable film.  Fuck the critics.  This is going to have great WOM.

That is good to hear. I will trust your review of the movie more than the critics.