fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

She's 10 so chuck Wolf, AH, Nebraska, Philomena, and 12 Years off that list. She'd be bored (and wouldn't quite understand) by Philomena and Nebraska. The others are simply too mature for a 10-year old (especially Wolf).

Then Mr. Banks it is. Or Frozen, kids seem to like it. 

Wolf is good for Adapted Screenplay at least, with Editing, Picture, and maybe Actor/Supporting Actor as possibilities.

Picture - pure 10 contender luck.

Actor - Leo won't get in... again

Supporting Actor - Possible, but unlikely.

Editing - No idea yet.

He's trying to traumatize a 10 year old.

Are you trying to bore a 10-year old to death? 

I will admit to being stupid. I saw someone say Smaug is a movie that should actually be seen, so I jumped on Tele without knowing the context of the post. 

• Like 1

Hmmm.. yes. Yes, I think they would. I would imagine seeing Gravity in 3D would be one of those awe-inspiring moviegoing experiences they'd remember for the rest of their lives. 

They might also remember throwing up somewhere at the beginning of the movie. (The spinning sequence)

Don't worry about that. It will pass IM3. Anyone that still thinks that isn't happening are lying to themselves.

It's pretty much guranteed to pass IM3.

I'm really looking forward to the DVD sales for CF. I think this time it'll beat Twilight's highest one (eclispe I think)

Amistad is on. This is like a crap version of Lincoln. 

The years (from what I remember)when Spielberg had a summer film and an "awards" contender later on

1993-Jurassic Park and Schindler's List

1997-Lost World and Amistad

2002-Minority Report and Catch Me If You Can.

I think I prefer 2002.  I love Jurassic Park.  And Schindler's List is a fine movie.  But I also love Minority Report, I think it's a touch underrated .  And I could watch CMIYC anytime.