grim22

2013 Razzies Longlist revealed

The prenomination list for the 2013 Razzies have been sent out, and the longlist of the movies in the different categories are: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingLeonidas/news/?a=92105#MXKrlB5bB0xizify.99

Worst Remake, Rip-off, or SequelA GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD BATTLE OF THE YEAR G.I. JOE: RETALIATION GROWN UPS 2 GRUDGE MATCH THE HANGOVER PART III MACHETE KILLS SCARY MOVIE 5 TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D THE LONE RANGER THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY THE SMURFS 2 Worst ScreenplayA MADEA CHRISTMAS AFTER EARTH ESCAPE PLAN GROWN UPS 2 HOMEFRONT INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY MACHETE KILLS MOVIE 43 PARANOIA SCARY MOVIE 5 THE BIG WEDDING THE CALL THE HOST THE LONE RANGER THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTYWorst DirectorCarl Rinsch - 47 RONIN John Moore - A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD M. Night Shyamalan - AFTER EARTH Courtney Solomon - GETAWAY Dennis Dugan - GROWN UPS 2 Vince Offer - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY The 13 People Who Directed MOVIE 43 - MOVIE 43 Robert Luketic - PARANOIA Malcolm D. Lee and David Zucker - SCARY MOVIE 5 Tyler Perry - TEMPTATION and A MADEA CHRISTMAS Justin Zackham - THE BIG WEDDING Andrew Niccol - THE HOST Gore Verbinski - THE LONE RANGER Ben Stiller - THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY Worst Supporting Actress Salma Hayak - GROWN UPS 2 Winona Ryder - HOMEFRONT Kate Bosworth - HOMEFRONT and MOVIE 43 Lady Gaga - MACHETE KILLS Sofia Vergara - MACHETE KILLS and ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH Kate Winslet - MOVIE 43 Lindsay Lohan - SCARY MOVIE 5 Kim Kardashian - TEMPTATION Katherine Heigl - THE BIG WEDDING Diane Keaton - THE BIG WEDDING Susan Sarandon - THE BIG WEDDING Abigail Breslin - THE CALL Helena Bonham Carter - THE LONE RANGER Shirley MacLaine - THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY Worst Supporting ActorLarry the Cable Guy - A MADEA CHRISTMAS Will Smith - AFTER EARTH Chris Brown - BATTLE OF THE YEAR Taylor Lautner - GROWN UPS 2 David Spade - GROWN UPS 2 Nick Swardson - GROWN UPS 2 and A HAUNTED HOUSE James Franco - HOMEFRONT Rob Schneider - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY Mel Gibson - MACHETE KILLS Charlie Sheen - MACHETE KILLS and SCARY MOVIE 5 Harrison Ford - PARANOIA and ENDER'S GAME Ben Affleck - RUNNER RUNNER William Fichtner - THE LONE RANGER Tom Wilkinson - THE LONE RANGER Armie Hammer - THE LONE RANGER Worst Actress Tyler Perry - A MADEA CHRISTMAS Noomi Rapace - DEAD MAN DOWN and PASSION Selena Gomez - GETAWAY Lindsay Lohan - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY AND THE CANYONS Naomi Watts - MOVIE 43 and DIANA Halle Berry - MOVIE 43 and THE CALL Jennifer Lopez - PARKER Gemma Arterton - RUNNER RUNNER and HANSEL and GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS Jurnee Smollett-Bell - TEMPTATION Michelle Pfeifer - THE FAMILY Saorse Ronan - THE HOST Jennifer Hudson - WINNIE MANDELA Worst Actor Keanu Reeves - 47 RONIN Jaden Smith - AFTER EARTH Arnold Schwarzenegger - ESCAPE PLAN and THE LAST STAND Adam Sandler - GROWN UPS 2 Sylvester Stallone - GRUDGE MATCH, BULLET TO THE HEAD and ESCAPE PLAN Robert DeNiro - GRUDGE MATCH, THE BIG WEDDING and THE FAMILY Jason Statham - HOMEFRONT and PARKER Adrien Brody - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY Ashton Kutcher - JOBS Liam Hemsworth - PARANOIA and LOVE AND HONOR Vince Vaughn - THE INTERNSHIP and DELIVERY MAN Owen Wilson - THE INTERNSHIP and FREE BIRDS Johnny Depp - THE LONE RANGER Ben Stiller - THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY Worst Picture47 RONIN A MADEA CHRISTMAS AFTER EARTH GETAWAY GROWN UPS 2 GRUDGE MATCH INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY MOVIE 43 PARANOIA R.I.P.D. RUNNER RUNNER SCARY MOVIE 5 THE BIG WEDDING THE HOST THE LONE RANGER

Edited by grim22

Yeah, Walter Mitty and The Longer Ranger get unnecessary hate from what it looks like. Same for The Internship.

I swear the Razzies just vote movies that seem to disappoint at the box office.

The Lone Ranger absolutely sucked, but yeah Mitty is getting unnecessary hate.

However, I was hoping they'd be bold and pick Man of Steel for something...

The Lone Ranger absolutely sucked, but yeah Mitty is getting unnecessary hate.

However, I was hoping they'd be bold and pick Man of Steel for something...

Nah, Man of Steel also got unnecessary hate from some people.

Lame appearances:
Machete Kills (except for the Lady Gaga nom)
The Call
The Internship

And The Secret Life of Walter Mitty isn't that bad from what I've heard, but I haven't seen it yet.

Hmm, I  actually expected the list to be longer. I guess overall the potential noms are fine.

Most of these choices are pretty predicable (whether you like The Lone Ranger it was a critical and commercial disaster / failure, so it makes sense the Razzies would target it). 

Most of their worst picture choices are pretty awful (of the ones I've seen).

I can understand The Lone Ranger in categories like Worst Remake or Worst Screenplay, but Gore Verbinski, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, William Fichtner being indicated is one big joke, a total travesty

The Lone Ranger was one of the ones that deserved a spot on this list imo.

The Lone Ranger was one of the ones that deserved a spot on this list imo.

as I said, I can understand TLR in categories like Worst remake and Worst screenplay. But Gore Vesrbinski as worst director? Anyone of the cast as worst actor/actress/supporting actor? Like seriously, it's one big fat joke Edited by Goffe Luvs 1D

My picks from the list. 

Worst Remake, Rip-off, or SequelBATTLE OF THE YEAR GROWN UPS 2 THE HANGOVER PART III MACHETE KILLS SCARY MOVIE 5 TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D THE SMURFS 2 Worst ScreenplayAFTER EARTH GROWN UPS 2 MACHETE KILLS MOVIE 43 PARANOIA SCARY MOVIE 5 Worst DirectorDennis Dugan - GROWN UPS 2 Vince Offer - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY The 13 People Who Directed MOVIE 43 - MOVIE 43 Robert Luketic - PARANOIA Malcolm D. Lee and David Zucker - SCARY MOVIE 5 Worst Supporting Actress Salma Hayak - GROWN UPS 2 Lady Gaga - MACHETE KILLS Sofia Vergara - MACHETE KILLS and ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH Lindsay Lohan - SCARY MOVIE 5 Kim Kardashian - TEMPTATION Worst Supporting ActorChris Brown - BATTLE OF THE YEAR Taylor Lautner - GROWN UPS 2 David Spade - GROWN UPS 2 Nick Swardson - GROWN UPS 2 Mel Gibson - MACHETE KILLS Charlie Sheen - MACHETE KILLS and SCARY MOVIE 5 Harrison Ford - PARANOIA and ENDER'S GAME Worst Actress Selena Gomez - GETAWAY Worst Actor Keanu Reeves - 47 RONIN Adam Sandler - GROWN UPS 2 Ashton Kutcher - JOBS Owen Wilson - FREE BIRDS Worst PictureGROWN UPS 2 MOVIE 43 PARANOIA SCARY MOVIE 5