kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

Piracy is somewhat a result of the combination of great promos + horrible films.

Entice folks through great marketing. Then give them a shitty product once they pay for it. Obviously can't return it.

After a breaking point is reached, if a promo sucks me in again with...paid for four star reviews...entry to some xyz film festival..."best film of the year" by the newspaper we bribed...and the best parts of the movie shown in a trailer, I will deal with it in a way that doesn't require payment and obvious disappointment.

Frozen will be 290+ by next weekend. Tangled added 32 million to it's run after new years weekend. Frozen would need to add 55-60 million to reach 350. I don't see how it doesn't get there.

To fail to get to 350 Frozen's legs will have to go from being head and shoulders above Tangle till new years, to not even matching it after new years.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 4

So Frozen is passing $300m?

If it behaves like Tangled from now on, it's finishing in the 375m range.

Tangled had no competition until Gnomeo & Juliet on Feb 11th.

Frozen has to battle "The Nut Job" on Jan 17th and Lego ond Feb 4th, so not as easy as Tangled, but I still think, that it's eying 350m and thats nothing else but spectacular.

Excuse me!?I can be what I want online!

And what you want is to be a single female? 

All those Christmas gifts to Tele makes so much more sense now.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3