kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

For Frozen to stay at 29.2% by the end of the current weekend, it would have to make 7.7M on Saturday + Sunday.  A 30M weekend puts it at ~36%.  From there, it's reasonable to see it touch 40% by Thursday, and then 45-46% by the end of next Sunday.  From there, a finish of ~50% looks about right, which puts it between 380-390M.  400M is really hard to fathom.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disney be killin' it!

• Like 7

For Frozen to stay at 29.2% by the end of the current weekend, it would have to make 7.7M on Saturday + Sunday.  A 30M weekend puts it at ~36%.  From there, it's reasonable to see it touch 40% by Thursday, and then 45-46% by the end of next Sunday.  From there, a finish of ~50% looks about right, which puts it between 380-390M.  400M is really hard to fathom.

Yeah. Unless Disney make it an annual Christmas release like The Polar Express. That'll take it to 400.

• Like 1

It could also collapse from the rate at which its outperforming Tangled after the holidays...but there hasn't been anything to indicate that it will do so.  On the contrary, it just keeps on picking up steam.  Remarkable run, easily the BO story of the year for me.

• Like 1

I still think it's much too early to be saying it's going to make 380 million plus as that is highly unlikely. That's assuming that it continues to hold even better than Tangled after the holidays. While I suppose it's possible it's really unlikely it'll go that high. 300 million is locked, 350 million could be a possibility. That's what I see at the moment

• Like 1

I still think it's much too early to be saying it's going to make 380 million plus as that is highly unlikely. That's assuming that it continues to hold even better than Tangled after the holidays. While I suppose it's possible it's really unlikely it'll go that high. 300 million is locked, 350 million could be a possibility. That's what I see at the moment

Yes... in Box Office reality.

However all the over estimations have been coming true so far...

Tonight I was bored so I spent some time browsing twitter, youtube comments and non-disney forums reading peoples opinions of Frozen.

It is really amazing the breadth and depth this movie has penetrated.

Oh that's just gross. This guy is bragging about being ready for thoseKicks. Any truth to this? Who was winning the fight?

He trained to check those kicks ... and Weidman won the 1st rd 10-9 ... almost KO'd him with a shot to the ear. 

Still ... it was early in the 2nd, and anything could have happened ... just disgusting to watch LIVE and so sad to see a great champion go out like that.