kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

That was mainly due to the number of double features IM3 had late in its run to cross 400m.

And LOL at people saying Disney doesn't care if CF crosses IM3. They did care to fudge it over THG with all those double features.

Double features? What are those?

That was mainly due to the number of double features IM3 had late in its run to cross 400m.

And LOL at people saying Disney doesn't care if CF crosses IM3. They did care to fudge it over THG with all those double features.

Disney always does double features. IM3 wasn't that different from many other Disney releases. IM3 made its money and I enjoyed it no matter what the haters around here have to say. And I'm happy with CF doing its thing and taking the crown for domestic. 

It was a fantastic movie. But  just because CF passes IM3's domestic gross it doesn't mean that IM3 isn't mega successful.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

Disney always does double features. IM3 wasn't that different from many other Disney releases. IM3 made its money and I enjoyed it no matter what the haters around here have to say. And I'm happy with CF doing its thing and taking the crown for domestic. It was a fantastic movie. But  just because CF passes IM3's domestic gross it doesn't mean that IM3 isn't mega successful.

No it just means the better movie grossed more.

LOL the effect of piracy is not over rated. In my college EVERYONE watches movies illegally online. Whenever people feel like watching a movie, they automatically go online to find a version of the film to connect to a tv. Piracy is a very big problem.

When I see that Johnny Depp is getting paid 95m for his next movie it's hard to really care about piracy. I certainly don't feel guilty about pirating. Edited by Jessie

Disney always does double features. IM3 wasn't that different from many other Disney releases. IM3 made its money and I enjoyed it no matter what the haters around here have to say. And I'm happy with CF doing its thing and taking the crown for domestic. 

It was a fantastic movie. But  just because CF passes IM3's domestic gross it doesn't mean that IM3 isn't mega successful.

Disney or Marvel really don't care. IM3 kicked ass and took names both domestic and OS. :shades:

• Like 3

Wow, so American Hustle has already pulled ahead of Wolf of Wall St.

Wolf is just too long and too off-putting for the heartland.

Posted Image

Wolf has made $21m in three days. It still has today and tomorrow left in this weekend.

Just watch how much this movie makes, then talk to me about how off-putting it was.