kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

I'm finally off tomorrow and I feel like having a few beers tonight. I might do my live tweet of 47 Ronin tonight after work.I wonder how much beer I should bring with me...

Will it be here? In this thread?

I wouldn't even feel guilty about liking them. Enjoyable and fun series. I don't mind 12, but I don't think of 13 as significantly better by any means. Both have their fun.

12 is just way too over the top for me. Laser dance and two Julia's really got on my nerves. I did like CTJ though. 

No, silly! On twitter!@timgoens

Oh, right. Lol, silly me indeed. Well, looking forward to that. Have fun...with drinking. I don't have much hope for the movie. Hey, maybe you should make up a 47 Ronin drinking game while you're at it.

No, silly! On twitter!@timgoens

Since most of my family has seen one or the other of the movies released this Holiday season and none of them seem to want to watch Wolf of Wall Street (apparently they have heard that it isn't a movie for the family), 9 of us are going to watch 47 Ronin tomorrow..This oughta be good :P