LexJoker

Monday #s (12/30) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR'

That's just because there are no other kids songs or family music on iTunes as competition, duh.

:lol:

Good one  In all seriousness though Frozen's soundtrack hasn't had even a fraction of the success of the Disney Renaissance films. Wasn't A Whole New World #1 on the Hot 100? And I know pretty much all the other ones had a top ten or two as well and multi platinum soundtracks.  Let It Go  hasn't even gone top 50 on the Hot 100 yet and the soundtrack is a long ways from Platinum. It's certainly no juggernaut in that area.

• Like 2

Just scheduled my epic movie-hop-a-thon for Thursday. I'll be paying for Frozen, and then hopping to Anchorman, Banks, and possibly Grudge Match or Walter Mitty depending on if the usher is on duty by then (and what side of the theater it's on. :P)

• Founder / Operator

Just popping in to wish everyone an early happy new year!

I'll probably be posting less for the foreseeable future as I work on some personal projects outside of work, but I'll still be popping in here and there when I'm able.

While I'm at it, I'd like to thank you all and the entire staff for making this such a great movie community. We just celebrated our two-year forum anniversary in November, and I'm excited for what the future is shaping up to bring us. :)

• Like 20

I am 100% sure Frozen will win this weekend. At least I hope so. Paranormal Activity is now looking like any generic horror franchise. The first one was actually interesting given the budget they had to work with.

• Like 2

Well, happy NY to all of my European friends that I have never met but hope to one day.  Cjohn, you are from my ex wife's place of birth, fuck you.  Kayu and all the other Asian members here, you have been celebrating for hours now.  As for me, I'm smashed right now.  Been drinking since about 3, feel great.  Love all you guys.  Seriously, this is a great community, it's like a family to me.

Happy NY to all you mofos. 

• Like 8

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker on these forums for the past couple of months and finally decided to sign up and get in on the action! As you can tell by my username, I am a huge JLaw fan and I have to say, Catching Fire has been an absolute beast at the box office and I can't wait for it to take the domestic crown! :) Also, happy new year everybody! :)

• Like 8

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker on these forums for the past couple of months and finally decided to sign up and get in on the action! As you can tell by my username, I am a huge JLaw fan and I have to say, Catching Fire has been an absolute beast at the box office and I can't wait for it to take the domestic crown! :) Also, happy new year everybody! :)

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a good time here.

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1