druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

lol, what game were you watching. Eagles' defense was pretty good for most of the game.

Really? Saints had 6 minute drive when it mattered. Eagles defense wasn't good at all.

Honestly, I can't wait for February. January looks crappy as usual but February looks fantastic; way better than usual

LEGO

Monuments Men

Welcome to Yesterday

Non-Stop

RoboCop (maybe)

I agree, February looks like a standout compared to most Februaries.

The Monuments Men looks like a movie that you'd normally see go for an Oscar in November/December, but in February (I know, it was supposed to be a December release).  I still think February awards wise was a bad move, they should have gone for a July or August date, if it was a big enough standout it could get Oscar attention, and being a crowd-pleaser movie it'd do good summer business.  Oh well, it'll make February less dull than last year.

Besides that everything else that im interested in has a could be good could be crap ring to it.  (Which is better than last february which was literally everything besides Side Effects looked like crap and Warm Bodies happened to be a pleasant surprise)

• Like 1

Besides that everything else that im interested in has a could be good could be crap ring to it.  (Which is better than last february which was literally everything besides Side Effects looked like crap and Warm Bodies happened to be a pleasant surprise)

LEGO?

Yes? What the fuck? Lego is history.

Yeah, after all there's just a bunch of animated specials and shows, multiple toy collections and video games involving legos out there right now.

Yeah, Lego is history they don't sell anything ;).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

LEGO?

That's more in between, I liked the trailer but it's still February, although I am optimistic about it, I just feel like there is a possibility it might verge to much on being kiddish entertainment and the animation style might get annoying. (I understand animated movies are primarily for kids, but some are great movies period, some are great for kids and tolerable for adults, and others are pure childish entertainment)

The trailer had some funny jokes, but there were also some parts that verged on being annoying six year old slap stick, hyperactive jokes.