druv10

WKND BO: Frozen $20.7M/$297.8M, Paranormal 18.2, Hobbit 16.3/229.6, Wolf 13.4 (new Sun #s pg 83)

Summer 2010 was kinda shit. Inception and Toy Story 3, and that's about it.

The only films I saw in theaters that summer were those two, IM2, and Despicable Me. I did go into The Last Airbender, but I don't count that because I left a third of the way through and theater hopped into the last 30 minutes of TS3.

2010 had a lot of fun, forgettable movies, like Prince of Persia, Knight and Day, The Sorcerers Apprentice and The Expendables.

Salt was good, and Inception and TS3 were excellent. Portugal got The Ghost Writer in that Summer, and I remember liking it a lot.

DM opened here in October and that is when I saw it.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

2011 wasn't very good. Liked Winnie-the-Pooh and Captain America. 

Thor, Fast Five, X-Men First Class, Bridesmaids, Kung Fu Panda 2, Deathly Hallows Part 2, Super 8, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Horrible Bosses, Midnight in Paris? You didn't liked any of these?!

I also had fun with Pirates 4, TF3 and The Hangover Part II. Not a big fan of Captain America.

And who can forget Green Lantern? :P  :ph34r:

2010 had a lot of fun, forgettable movies, like Prince of Persia, Knight and Day, The Sorcerers Apprentice and The Expendables.Salt was good, and Inception and TS3 were excellent. Portugal got The Ghost Writer in that Summer, and I remember liking it a lot.DM opened here in October and that is when I saw it.

Forgot about Expendables. Saw that one too.2010 got a lot better around the fall and had a solid number of good movies to see. Social Network, Jackass 3, Unstoppable, HP7.1, Tangled, Black Swan, The Fighter, and True Grit.
  • Like 1

Thor, Fast Five, X-Men First Class, Bridesmaids, Kung Fu Panda 2, Deathly Hallows Part 2, Super 8, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Horrible Bosses, Midnight in Paris? You didn't liked any of these?!I also had fun with Pirates 4, TF3 and The Hangover Part II. Not a big fan of Captain America.And who can forget Green Lantern? :P:ph34r:

I fucking hate Bridesmaids.
  • Like 1