Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

Man, that True Detective show looks rad. Looking forward to that more than any of the movies I'm gonna see in the next few weeks tbh.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be better than anything out this year until McConaughey's next project :ph34r:

Wolf of Wall Street was ranked #4 on Saturday, #3 on Sunday, #2 on Monday and finally took #1 on Tuesday.  This is having great WOM.

All my friends loved it and some even wanted to see it again. Just proves that the Cinemascore is usually complete fucking bullshit.

• Like 1

Ah, yes. I'm so glad Nolan is giving the Fool's Gold franchise a dark and gritty re-imagining. 

I was thinking Failure to Launch.

Nolan's gonna reboot it, make it about corn, and it'll be about space rockets actually launching into Space.

• Like 3

Seriously though with all the goodwill he's building with cinephiles I wanna get an obscene amount of money together to pay Matthew McConaughey to do some shit like The Wedding Planner 2.

I was just thinking about him yesterday. I would love to see him do another Lincoln Lawyer type movie. He had such swag.

• Like 1

Man, that True Detective show looks rad. Looking forward to that more than any of the movies I'm gonna see in the next few weeks tbh.

And Alexandra Daddario will finally show us why she is an awesome woman.

• Like 3

Seriously though with all the goodwill he's building with cinephiles I wanna get an obscene amount of money together to pay Matthew McConaughey to do some shit like The Wedding Planner 2.

Would it be too much to ask for Reign of Fire 2?

His 'battle' with the dragon is legendary

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1