Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

But it's so insignificant, how/where would you have put it without destroying the pace of the final setup/reveal (which was one of those spots where the movie actually was paced pretty well)? And really, it's kind of a stupid ending to the story.

I was actually under the impression that the story was completely fabricated and that Louis CKs character kept changing the story everytime Cooper's character guessed the answer.

That being said, this story would have fit in really well after 

Cooper has been conned and is at his lowest point. Probably as the parting shot for his character.

Somehow it seems fitting at that point.

• Like 1

If it's live and starring Carrie Underwood...

Day one

You're so silly. :lol:

I know you didn't watch the Sound of Music. You couldn't pull yourself from yet another viewing of TDKR on HBO

• Like 1

But it's so insignificant, how/where would you have put it without destroying the pace of the final setup/reveal (which was one of those spots where the movie actually was paced pretty well)? And really, it's kind of a stupid ending to the story.

Just have Louis CK say it to Cooper right after the final con is pulled off and Bale is smirking. 

And it being stupid; that's your opinion, I seriously lol'd when I just watched it :P

What the?

JANUARY 8--A domestic dispute over space aliens escalated Saturday morning when a lingerie-clad New Mexico woman allegedly pointed a silver handgun at her boyfriend, a weapon she retrieved from her vagina, where it had been placed while the accused was performing a sex act, police allege.

To make matters more strange, the arrested woman is the most recent ex-wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, author of “The Road” and “No Country for Old Men.”

McCarthy’s boyfriend told investigators that following the argument McCarthy departed her Aventura Road residence. Upon returning to the home, he told deputies, McCarthy went into her bedroom and later emerged “wearing lingerie and a silver handgun in her vagina.” She then proceeded to “have inner course with the gun,” according to the court filing.

While using the gat as a sex toy, McCarthy reportedly asked her boyfriend, “Who is crazy, you or me?” The probable cause statement, drafted by Deputy Chris Zook, does not indicate whether McCarthy’s boyfriend dared to answer that query.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Amazing, right? Someday we will be seeing a movie about this.

But it will be written by McCarthy, which means that the movie will mainly consist of philosophical conversations about the symbolism behind using a gun as a sex toy.

What the?

LOL They sure are name dropping "McCarthy". They are divorced.  And they failed to list that box office smash the counselor.

I bet Cameron Diaz was his ex wife, lol.

The scene where Cameron Diaz fucks the car... yeah... maybe that actually happened... maybe it was McCarthy's ex who did it.

Edited by CJohn

I'll let y'all in on a little secret.

I don't really hate MM all that much. She's just so insignificant and never really got big. I find her annoying in a vapid sort of way, but it's not like I fishnet her or anything.

I also can't stand Jennifer Morrison and Malin Akerman.

That's all -- carry on.

You're just afraid of getting banned.   :P

• Like 1