Shawn Robbins

Wednesday (1/15/14) Numbers: LS $2.82m

CF will pass Toy Story 3 ($415.0m) sometime early Friday for #12 on the all-time list.

It'll finish 10th on the all-time list around 425M. Pretty crazy to think it's going to sell just about the same admissions as THG. :D

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

That seems a lot after getting 5 nominations from Academy.  

Agreed. Even Hustle is losing 425 theaters as well. There are just too many new releases.

Edited by ShawnMR

Plus the expansions of Dallas, Captain Phillips and Gravity.

Jack is getting 3300 theaters and Nut Job 3500 theaters. Insane. Reminds me of late June with everything losing tons of theaters every week.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

So I'm gonna stay out of the Oscars thread since I'm at work and the last thing I need co-workers to see is a sultry picture of Fassbender with a loaf of bread sticking out from under the sheets.

Will try and see Dallas Buyers Club/ this weekend. Then that would leave Nebraska and Philomena.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

So I'm gonna stay out of the Oscars thread since I'm at work and the last thing I need co-workers to see is a sultry picture of Fassbender with a loaf of bread sticking out from under the sheets.

Will try and see Dallas Buyers Club/ this weekend. Then that would leave Nebraska and Philomena.

I can put it here too if you want.

Hobbit's losing over 1,100 theaters.

Looks like some of these big count drops are generally tied to studios which are expanding their Oscar contenders.

Holy crap. His legs just got chopped.