Shawn Robbins

Wednesday (1/15/14) Numbers: LS $2.82m

Heh. Unfortunately, we don't have a page for future theater counts yet. It's on the very long list of things to be added in the near future when our planned overhaul comes to pass. :)

"our".  There are other people involved in the site besides you?  Serious question.  When I think of Boxoffice.com I think of Zach Galifianakis.  Automatically. ;)  :)

• Like 1

"our".  There are other people involved in the site besides you?  Serious question.  When I think of Boxoffice.com I think of Zach Galifianakis.  Automatically. ;)  :)

I always hear Zach when I read his posts.

On a separate note. Aww yeah Frozen keep on chugging.

DOS has no shot at hitting 280.  This is the last holiday weekend it has.  Even if it was to stay flat for the 4 day, that only puts it at around 250.  IMO, the best it can do is 265.

• Like 1

Disney and exhibitors both know there's no competition for the family audience. No point in dropping it on a holiday weekend unless necessary.

I honestly don't see us losing Frozen until Lego has been out a week or two at the earliest. If that soon. I could see it staying until the end of February.
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator

I always hear Zach when I read his posts.

On a separate note. Aww yeah Frozen keep on chugging.

You guys are honestly reminding me that it might be time to retire this avatar... :)