ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

I loved both of them, Scarlett really got a lot across with just her voice, but I was especially moved by Joaquin's performance. I got such a total sense of what his character was like and what he was feeling. Amy Adams was great in her little role but come on, when isn't she good? Overall it's a deeply warm, human movie, and an actually believable love story and it should be appreciated as much as possible.

Agree with everything. You better vote for Phoenix in our BOF Awards, Jack. Oscar BA nominees this year, no Hanks, Redford, and Phoenix made me sad :( But I'm happy about Leo, MacCoughnaghey, and Ejiofor though. So conflicted, lol.
  • Like 2

Saw Inside Llewyn Davis. It's a weaker effort from the brothers, but Oscar Isaac is incredible. Like "This guy is gonna be huge" good. Llewyn Davis is one of Coens' finest creations. 

Edited by Jack Nevada

Saw Inside Llewyn Davis. It's a weaker effort from the brothers, but Oscar Isaac is incredible. Like "This guy is gonna be huge" good. Llewyn Davis is one of Coens' finest creations. 

G@ddammit, people, don't you know me...??!!!

Posted Image

Saw Inside Llewyn Davis. It's a weaker effort from the brothers, but Oscar Isaac is incredible. Like "This guy is gonna be huge" good. Llewyn Davis is one of Coens' finest creations.

I was a bit depressed after watching it. It was so sad, and remind me of the time when I was a sophomore/junior in college. The time when I just suddenly lost direction and constantly question my abilities and my future prospects. The movie is raw, powerful and relatable to me in that way. So I love it. Would be hard to watch it again though.