Fake

The International Box Office Discussion Thread

The numbers for Intouchables in Germany are fanastic. Something like 470 k admissions for the seventh weekend! That's on a level with stuff like HP1. The final numbers won't be half as good, but its legs are amazing anyway.If I get it right its more or less no drop for Intouchables compared to last weekend.

Edited by pinocchio

Well it's WW movie, so by default the germans are the "bad" in those films.

Considering Germany was by far the biggest foreign market for Schindlers List, and a close second for Inglourious Basterds, I don't think this is the reason.
  • Like 1

In Germany+Austria trends, "Fetih 1453" is missing. It's a turkish historical epos opening this weekend, playing very well to the turkish communities in urban areas and it's taking the biggest screens and will easily come in nr.1 at my local theater (it's making more than 5x the presales of Intouchables). It's doing so well that I wouldn't be surprised if it's nr.1 for the weekend in Germany, even if it's not playing in that many theaters.