Films

Mechanic: Resurrection | August 26, 2016 | Trailer on page 2

Just tell the Shay this: exactly HOW fucked up must the expected critical response to a movie be, so that there's ZERO reviews on RT - ON OPENING DAY??!!

What are they gonna do: ban the reviews FOREVER?? Arrest customers who'd seen it on OW and dared write their thoughts somewhere on the net?

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Just tell the Shay this: exactly HOW fucked up must the expected critical response to a movie be, so that there's ZERO reviews on RT - ON OPENING DAY??!!

What are they gonna do: ban the reviews FOREVER?? Arrest customers who'd seen it on OW and dared write their thoughts somewhere on the net?

Still no reviews, I wonder how long it will take...

Saw it yesterday with a huge crowd of 5 at a 9:45 showing.  Definitely weaker than the first which was a solid B+ for me. 

The hitman portion of the movie is good and "believable".  The love story and the plot about tricking him into doing these hits is simply not working.  This makes it a C movie for me. 

Tommy Lee Jones has a weird role in this.  Still not sure if I like it or not. 

Would be surprised if they ever do a third one. 

29 minutes ago, pretty reckless said:

Why do they keep giving Jason lead roles? he's such a flop

He's one of the most consistent performers for action movies worldwide.

29 minutes ago, pretty reckless said:

Is this a joke? she has no career. she actually did a straight to VOD movie this year

She's worth several hundred million dollars -- she started a consumer goods company that's valued somewhere around 1.5-2 billion. She doesn't need to do film work if she doesn't want to.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

He's one of the most consistent performers for action movies worldwide.

She's worth several hundred million dollars -- she started a consumer goods company that's valued somewhere around 1.5-2 billion. She doesn't need to do film work if she doesn't want to.

well, because he keeps trying and trying,. he's still a flop

And she's very rich but she stills wants to be seen, doesnt mean she has a movie career or can carry a film