Shawn Robbins

Weekend numbers Feb 14-16

Frozen is the most impressive now for me. I wasn't even paying attention to the overseas numbers. Had no idea it was creeping up on 1b ww. I don't even know if DM2 passed a billion. Now I have to go check on mojo.

DM2 has finished its global run, China was its last market where it made more than $50M.

Well to be fair not those exact words. But here's this. Did Fast 6 destroy STID at the box office?Did Skyfall destroy The Hobbit? Would people even say those things?

The Avengers destroyed TDKR, that one isn't an exaggeration. And there's the bait. Edited by Jessie

The Avengers destroyed TDKR, that one isn't an exaggeration.And there's the bait.

For who? *cue Ed and Mr. Pink* :lol:

Now we were having a friendly discussion.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

Frozen is the most impressive now for me. I wasn't even paying attention to the overseas numbers. Had no idea it was creeping up on 1b ww. I don't even know if DM2 passed a billion. Now I have to go check on mojo.

Frozen's run is easily the best run since Avatar and quite easily the best in 2013. It had awesome legs OS and Domestic unlike CF which had good legs domestic but average OS and IM3 had average domestic and good OS. 

Frozen's run is easily the best run since Avatar and quite easily the best in 2013. It had awesome legs OS and Domestic unlike CF which had good legs domestic but average OS and IM3 had average domestic and good OS.

Best run since Avatar? I was more surprised with Skyfall simply because it was coming off a not so liked predecessor yet managed to make double WW.Animations never surprise me because i never know what to expect from most of them anyway. Edited by Jessie