Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

I've often wondered about the nostalgia popularity of Space Jam. The best I can come up with is that for male viewers of a certain age, Lola Bunny showed up at exactly the right time in their lives.

LOL No need to wonder. It's got Michael Jordan in it. Geez it's not that hard to figure out. But keep trying though.

• Like 2

I loved Space Jam as a kid, but now that I'm older I realize just how insulting it really was to Looney Tunes as a whole.

Back In Action is much better in that regard, even though its not a great movie.

How was it insulting? Looney Tunes is a cartoon not a person. What do you mean?

How was it insulting? Looney Tunes is a cartoon not a person. What do you mean?

The characters were mistreated bad. The only thing I really give them props for, is that they made Daffy wacky again.

Don't get me wrong I like it fine as a basketball film, as a Looney Tunes movie though it sucks.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

How was it a disservice? These are freakin' cartoon characters. Not real people.

The Looney Tunes basically took a backseat to Michael Jordan.

As far as of old school animation, I was not pleased.

Edited by Fancyarcher

The characters were mistreated bad. The only thing I really give them props for, is that they made Daffy wacky again.

Don't get me wrong I like it fine as a basketball film, as a Looney Tunes movie though it sucks.

Well okay then.

• Like 1