Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

Oh Mr. Pink you beat me to it. 

I was just about to post something from this movie.

I hear Tele got a good amount of money for selling the rights to his life story titled "I hate everything" which was finally made into "Gran Torino". They had to tone down the racism though.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 5

I thought we were talking about the animated Disney one (though has there really been a decent one? Can't think of any.)

I'd assume the Disney one, too. But maybe you're talking about http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1705952/

My response was more to poke fun at the others disagreeing with you over Space Jam. I mean, _I_ like Tarzan a lot, but that doesn't mean you have to.

I'll admit that Goonies is a childhood favorite of mine. That doesn't mean I want a sequel though. There's no chance that it would be as good as I think the original is.

When I saw The Goonies recently, I found it wasn't quite as good as my childhood memories, but nor was it as bad as I feared. It's basically a trip to a theme park in movie form.

When I saw The Goonies recently, I found it wasn't quite as good as my childhood memories, but nor was it as bad as I feared. It's basically a trip to a theme park in movie form.

It's never as good the first time.

Tele come on you don't like the phil collins soundtrack either, when you watch the lego movie and here everything is awesome do you think screw that life sucks.

I get not liking the Phil Collins soundtrack
  • Like 1