Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: The Lego Movie - 31.5M | 3 Days to Kill - 12.3M | Pompeii - 10M

Man I kinda wanted him for the sequel

The movie needs to have Bill Murray. And Larry Bird. Great chemistry together.

Fuck it, if I can't have a sequel, after I'm done with adapting the Nolan series with Box Office Members, Space Box Office Jam is next. ShawnMR of course is MJ. Baumer is Barkley. iJack, BKB, The Futurist, MovieMan, and Noctis as the Monstars.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

OMG. DEADLINE CAN KISS MY *** ****** ***** ** ******** AND THEN ******* *** ****** ****** **** RIGHT UP THERE ***** ***** **** ***!!!!!!!

I don't care much for Space Jam but I get the anger. I mean if DHD reported that Rowling and WB are working towards a trilogy set in the Hogwarts universe with the Potter/Granger/Grint kids, and then that was refuted...OMG I would loose it.

• Like 2

I don't get the relieved thing ... we get unnecessary sequels and remakes of  FAR more important and better films made every year.  It's just Space Jam

... seriously, it's just Space Jam ... we'd have survived.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Considering the giant hype online generated by this news, I wouldn't be surprised if WB seriously considers a sequel to Space Jam for real.

I'd be fine with any outlet to get the Looney Tunes back in the public's collective conscious. They've been irrelevant for far too long now. Kinda sickening actually.

• Like 1

Have I been living under a rock, what the hell is this?

Non Stop ... who am I to doubt Liam Neeson. ;)

Son of God is the miniseries The Bible from last year, recut to just the Jesus parts (hence, the Son of God title) and some deleted scenes that didn't originally make the TV cut. Presales are already huge with church groups.

• Like 1

Who even remembers Space Jam? It's one of those movies we loved as a kid, that when we revisit, it becomes more of a guilty pleasure than anything else.

It's a badly made movie, that I can't help but love for nostalgic reasons.

Personally I think Space Jam 2 sounds like a flop in the making.

I do.