grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

Divergent will do well. It is being under predicted

Yeah it'll probably do well considering that the books are popular, and it's tracking well.

I don't expect any legs, nor do I think it looks any good.

Yeah it'll probably do well considering that the books are popular, and it's tracking well.I don't expect any legs, nor do I think it looks any good.

The problem is too many people underestimate films here just because they are not the target audience
  • Like 10

Religious people offended by Noah would probably shit their pants, bleed from their eyes and die of shock if they saw The Devils.

Yeah but that's the thing, most of the types we're talking about here wouldn't go to see something like that. A lot of them will go into Noah expecting it to be some slavish adaptation like Passion, and will flip out when it's not

• Like 1

I think i speak for most when i say the thread depicting non stop winning the weekend should be titled "liam neeson bigger than jesus"Disclaimer: the preceding statement was made entirely in fun and not intended to offend devout Christians i myself like to keep an open mind to all theories regarding how the human race came to be

I think i speak for most when i say the thread depicting non stop winning the weekend should be titled "liam neeson bigger than jesus" Disclaimer: the preceding statement was made entirely in fun and not intended to offend devout Christians i myself like to keep an open mind to all theories regarding how the human race came to be

A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step—known as a theory.

Disc: I don't mean to offend anyone either (including non-believers).

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Yeah but that's the thing, most of the types we're talking about here wouldn't go to see something like that. A lot of them will go into Noah expecting it to be some slavish adaptation like Passion, and will flip out when it's not

Does it matter when those who aren't up their own asses (slavish Christians aren't a majority) won't be flipping out? 

Does it matter when those who aren't up their own asses (slavish Christians aren't a majority) won't be flipping out? 

Aren't a majority of what?

Of the populace? Of course they're not.

Of the audience for a Noah movie? They're a very big portion of it

I'm just not feeling the anticipation for Divergent unlike The Hunger Games and Twilight. But I think it will do decently and won't suffer the same fates of Mortal Instruments, The Host etc

The books have blown up big time but I'm not really sure how that'll translate to the movie. I think it'll safely cross 100M, not sure how much further it can go

I'm just not feeling the anticipation for Divergent unlike The Hunger Games and Twilight. But I think it will do decently and won't suffer the same fates of Mortal Instruments, The Host etc

Divergent book 3 is outselling Mockingjay 5 to 1! That's the only thing that makes me think it won't be Flopvergent.

The books have blown up big time but I'm not really sure how that'll translate to the movie. I think it'll safely cross 100M, not sure how much further it can go

I think maybe 120.