grim22

Weekend#s: Neeson wins. Non Stop 30M | Son of God 26.5M | Lego 21M | Frozen crosses 1B WW

Thinking about it, wouldn't it be terrible if no summer film crossed 250 mil?

Godzilla, Maleficent, HTTYD2, Transformers 4, Amazing Spider-Man 2, DOFP, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and even Guardians of the Galaxy have words to mince  ;) all of those have the potential to cross $250 million (half of those would need stellar WOM though) 

I think there'll be 3-4 that pass the mark while there'll be a lot of films in the $120-160 million range 

• Like 2

non-stop was great liam neeson is great B) , the villain reasons were bleh but who cares this was liam's show 

that scene were he

caught the gun in mid-air and him and the bad guy played out a classic western duel

ON A PLANE !!!! cheers in the theatre 

my problem with it is that when i saw the trailer on youtube in the comments someone posted a spoiler and said it was the stewardess from downton abbey and i believed them grrrrrrr so the entire movie i looked at her with suspicion  <_<

Monuments Men is doing well despite the poor reviews. Don't poor reviews affect films that target older?

My parents liked it. Maybe WOM between adults is good?

Monuments Men is doing well despite the poor reviews. Don't poor reviews affect films that target older?

The reviews are saying it's okay... not terrible, just meh. It'll manage to coast to $75-80 million total simply due to no competition. 

• Like 1