Quigley

ITALY (Botteghino): 'Inside Out 2' has reached all-time Top 15 list

Today I came to class and join the final exam for the term ,before 15 minutes of the test,I heard many people talking,I thought some  classmates will talking about the detail of knowledge of the test at first,but what made my surprise is,they’re actually talking about Avatar 2 and Pandora….

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

There was a news from today that in the third film we'll see the interesting tribe of fire, quite a change from the two seen so far (forest and water). This reminded many people of the other Avatar, the famous American series, but here in Italy many will certainly remember Gormiti, which had similar things and was one of the major cartoons produced in the country (I'd say one of the most popular abroad with Winx and Geronimo Stilton)

4 hours ago, Bruce said:

Today I came to class and join the final exam for the term ,before 15 minutes of the test,I heard many people talking,I thought some  classmates will talking about the detail of knowledge of the test at first,but what made my surprise is,they’re actually talking about Avatar 2 and Pandora….

I hope it didn't affect their grades 😅

Me Contro Te 4 opened with 240k euros on its first day, then 90k for Avatar and for the opening day of Babylon

Avatar has now dropped to 650 theaters, before the new entries it was still over 800

Edited by MG10
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

Friday 20th

Babylon-€131.134

M3gan-€45.893

The Fablemans-€26.208

PiB2-€16.132

Are you just going to ignore the putrid crap movie in first posititon? The beautiful and breathtaking Me Contro Te in first position with 274k euros, for which I certainly don't hope that every copy of this masterful film ends up mysteriously burned...