Quigley

ITALY (Botteghino): 'Kung Fu Panda 4' stronger than predecessor

20 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

2.7M on saturday!!!!

1 SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME 15/12/2021 USA WARNER BROS ITALIA S.P.A. € 2.722.851 347.556 € 6.118.530 812.064

:ohmygod::ohmygod:

woha amazing

covid considered this looks very good with the holidays ahead..

Infinity War was "just" 1.7m. I expected like 2 million best case.

Edited by XO21
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:

What was EG Sunday and do with think it can beat it?

EG SUNDAY: € 2.658.709

yes definitely but i've only 2 issues. . On Sunday evenings there is a very important footbal match and in the afternoon people will go to the malls to shop for Christmas

2.4M/2.6M

Edited by fabiopazzo2

Yesterday evening I finally went to the cinema to see the film, despite the terrible fog of these days that made the travel a nightmare, and surprisingly the first two rows (those closest to the screen) were totally empty, which for example I haven't seen with Endgame despite going to the cinema eleven days after the release instead of four

Anyway, there were laughs, lots of applause in at least 5/6 scenes and also some people crying (especially those behind me...), I'm sure I'll watch it again and I think it will have no problem having decent legs with at least a x2 multiplier (Far From Home had a 2.2), surpassing the first Spider Man and the 20 million euros

18 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Yesterday evening I finally went to the cinema to see the film, despite the terrible fog of these days that made the travel a nightmare, and surprisingly the first two rows (those closest to the screen) were totally empty, which for example I haven't seen with Endgame despite going to the cinema eleven days after the release instead of four

Anyway, there were laughs, lots of applause in at least 5/6 scenes and also some people crying (especially those behind me...), I'm sure I'll watch it again and I think it will have no problem having decent legs with at least a x2 multiplier (Far From Home had a 2.2), surpassing the first Spider Man and the 20 million euros

this movie has better wom than FFH I think