AniNate

Sausage Party | Rogen/Goldberg Animation | August 12, 2016 | Support the Sausage Party Artists!

Wait, is orgy even publicly known at this point?  I didn't know anything about that.

Can you guys keep ALL PLOT POINTS not in the trailer out this thread.  I really would have liked to go into this not knowing anything.  Saying there is an orgy scene is definitely a spoiler.  I've literally read nothing about this and now one of the bigger spoilers is just that...spoiled.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Baumer loves Dory said:

Wait, is orgy even publicly known at this point?  I didn't know anything about that.

Can you guys keep ALL PLOT POINTS not in the trailer out this thread.  I really would have liked to go into this not knowing anything.  Saying there is an orgy scene is definitely a spoiler.  I've literally read nothing about this and now one of the bigger spoilers is just that...spoiled.  

Where have you been the last several months lol? That's been one of the main things that's fueled buzz for this.

10 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Where have you been the last several months lol? That's been one of the main things that's fueled buzz for this.

I didn't know about it until today. 

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

When you main star/writer is discussing it in interviews is it really a spoiler?

Yes because I didn't know he was talking about it, until you just said he's been talking about it. 

• Like 1

YES it is a spoiler because like I said I don't know anything about the movie. I haven't read a review I haven't turned on the TV. All I know is that it's an animated movie about food and it's done by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. I do want to see it because I definitely like those two and I purposely tried to avoid any information about the film. So yes can we keep anything to do with the movie that's not in the trailer out of this thread please.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

All this drama over the not-so-shocking revelation the dirty R-rated animated movie has a boundary-pushing sex scene in it. Oy.

Well, I knew about it before, but people were straight up talking when it took place during the movie. That is almost certainly a spoiler, no real grey area there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

So at the time Frozen's initial teaser came out, would it have been a spoiler to say that Anna and Elsa are the main characters?

Thats quite the silly comparison. We are talking about a specific scene in a film that hasn't been shown in the trailers or ads versus talking about main characters of a film that were going to be revealed in the trailer. 

5 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

So at the time Frozen's initial teaser came out, would it have been a spoiler to say that Anna and Elsa are the main characters?

Now that's just obtuse. If you said details about the story, that would be a spoiler.

Look, for what it's worth, I only discussed it because I knew it had been discussed before in the thread (both recently and when the news of it first came out a couple or so months ago) and it hadn't been spoilered at that point. I apologize for my contribution to the issue, and have refreshed myself on the spoiler policy.