Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

God some poeple are so cringe in the weekdays thread. Cant wait fot this movie to put them in their place over the coming weeks and months.

lmao nothing in that thread is more cringe than this.  

3 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

This is a marathen, not a sprint.

Yes it is!  However, if you get off the starting block slower than the competition, it takes more effort to catch up.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Yes it is!  However, if you get off the starting block slower than the competition, it takes more effort to catch up.

Same fellows laughed and mocked last Avatar Stuart. They say arguing with me, but who is arguing with folks who hating.on the.film so much theyve lost all logic. We are simply saying Avatar is likely going to go beyond 2billion and smash any film this year or last lol.

They naysayers are squirming now that Avatar 2 legs are beginning to show here and overseas. The only reason we may not hit 80-85 weekend 2 is become of  storms. But you never know

The film is still going to rebound and keep going right through January regardless

Like I said brother Stuart our 700-800m domestic may yet happen and then some. Love it!

They never understood when Cameron films get this kind of reception we win!

Let's Get it Done!

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

We will be half way to the 2billion Mark by next week..Brother Stewart

Hell Yeah. Approaching 700m WW baby within days.😉

1 hour ago, stuart360 said:

God some poeple are so cringe in the weekdays thread. Cant wait fot this movie to put them in their place over the coming weeks and months.

This is a marathen, not a sprint.

Keep telling them their going to get embarrassed yet again brother. 

Heck Avatar 2 already 

embarrassed alot of the naysayers with their bold predicts on BP2 , DS2 and Maverick.  Lol still cant get over the over the top folks stating Ds2 and Black Adam could win the year??

Hah hah.

We going after mavericks domestic tally next perhaps. Dec-Feb will be glorious to watch my brother.

Zoe Saldana Fight GIF by Avatar

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Same fellows laughed and mocked last Avatar Stuart. They say arguing with me, but who is arguing with folks who hating.on the.film so much theyve lost all logic. We are simply saying Avatar is likely going to go beyond 2billion and smash any film this year or last lol.

They naysayers are squirming now that Avatar 2 legs are beginning to show here and overseas. The only reason we may not hit 80-85 weekend 2 is become of  storms. But you never know

The film is still going to rebound and keep going right through January regardless

Like I said brother Stuart our 700-800m domestic may yet happen and then some. Love it!

They never understood when Cameron films get this kind of reception we win!

Let's Get it Done!

4 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

We will be half way to the 2billion Mark by next week..Brother Stewart

Hell Yeah. Approaching 700m WW baby within days.😉

?imw=512&imh=288&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Keep telling them their going to get embarrassed my brother. Already embarrassed alot of them with their bold predicts on BP2 , DS2 and Maverick and Lol the over the top folks stating Black Adam could win the year.

Hah hah.

We going after maverick domestic next perhaps. Dec-Feb will be glorius.

Zoe Saldana Fight GIF by Avatar

It makes you wonder what Cameron has to do to earn a bit of faith. I mean a lot of people on here are not stupid.

I'm sure its just bating and copium to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, stuart360 said:

It makes you wonder what Cameron has to do to earn a bit of faith. I mean a lot of people on here are not stupid.

Yeah that's why I make a quick statement and ignore alot of them.

Especially when the film is dropping much better than any film this year.

And OS is on fire in most territorries. Heck it set records during the pandemic era in some countries. Hearing france it could hit 120-150m. Wow

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

700 M worldwide is done this Friday. Might be at 900 M by Monday.

Very nice.did you hear how huge the film is in india and france..Heck we will make the os bounty needed and the 200-300 m from china will be additional gravy ontop to smash that 2billion Mark Brother Kayom.

If avatar2 still makes a 70-82 mil weekend during storms and keeps going. 800m domestic here we come.💪💪

2 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Very nice.did you hear how huge the film is in india and france..Heck we will make the os bounty needed and the 200-300 m from china will be additional gravy ontop to smash that 2billion Mark Brother Kayom.

If avatar2 still makes a 70-82 mil weekend during storms and keeps going. 800m domestic here we come.💪💪

Although I kinda expected it, India is still a surprise. I believe France has also seen increases compared to last week's numbers. I am not sure about the weekend number domestically because the weather is really bad in a lot of areas.

10 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Earn faith?  The dude ain't God(despite what some people in here think).  The movie isn't blowing everyone's skirts up like last time so to expect a huge turnaround when nothing we've seen so far indicates that will happen seems a tiny bit premature. 

The only person coping is you and it's okay, I promise!  Not everything turns out the way we want it to but life goes on.  You loved the movie and that is ultimately the most important thing!

• Like 4

Just now, Deep Wang said:

Earn faith?  The dude ain't God(despite what some people in here think).  The movie isn't blowing everyone's skirts up like last time so to expect a huge turnaround when nothing we've seen so far indicates that will happen seems a tiny bit premature. 

The only person coping is you and it's okay, I promise!  Not everything turns out the way we want it to but life goes on.  You loved the movie and that is ultimately the most important thing!

deep wang you're desparate to make your under 4x legs seem like a reality, it ain't happening. Cling to your snowstorm all you like

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deep Wang said:

I haven't seen anyone saying it's a bomb, but if it's looking like the legs will be significantly weaker than the original, that's worth noting given how exorbitantly more expensive it is than basically any movie ever made.

8 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

I'm not coping about anything. Apart from a slightly lower weekend than my orig predict and full run prediciton, the film is going exactly how i expected.

I have lost count tne amount of times on here i have said its about legs not massive weekends.

The cold snap is going to effetc things for the next fw days but i expect next week to be big, and i still expect the film to hit 2bil WW.