baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

So when you say microtagged, you mean they are micro-chipped?If that's the case, shouldn't you be able to find them using GPS?

Isn't it the other way around? If they get found, the scan gives our contact info. The only problem is, I can't remember if we updated all our info, so it may be out of date. And I guess sometimes the chip scans fail.

Isn't it the other way around? If they get found, the scan gives our contact info. The only problem is, I can't remember if we updated all our info, so it may be out of date. And I guess sometimes the chip scans fail.

I honestly don't know how it works.  :)

Will we be getting a Neighbors O/U ASM2 thread soon? I wouldn't be surprised...

While I don't think it will happen, all it would take is for Neighbors to be really well received.  Spidey looks like it might not get past 210.  Neighbors could have a 4 multiplier.   :ph34r:

If I don't get that bonus, I will have a Mean Girls Regina George hissy fit on here

I AM LOSING BY 13,000 AT THE MOMENT

What bonus?

When I was seeing other comedies OD numbers to do the weekly stuff, I had it at 18M, then I looked at Ted and I realized that was not possible. WHY DID I HAD TO LOOK AT TED!

• Like 1