Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Rank the Marvel movies

3-5 are really interchangeable for me:

1. The Avengers

2. Iron Man

3. Captain America: The WInter Soldier

4. Thor: The Dark World

5. Thor

6. Iron Man 3

7. Iron Man 2

8. The Incredible Hulk

9. Captain America: The First Avenger

I downgrade Thor 2 only because of the horrible villain easily the worst of the MCU. Had it not been for the cliff hanger ending it probably would be my least favorite.

Eh, all the villains sans Loki in these movies have failed to leave much of an impression. It's just something I've come to accept from them at this point. Though TWS' "villain" is definitely second best so far.

Edited by MovieMan89

I ... didn't hate it. I ... really liked parts of it. Feeling fairly ambivalent about it overall, though.

Found it to be one of the better Marvel Studios joints. Though I find the Pixar (in their prime) comparisons as nothing short of fanboy hyperboling. No studio can compare to Pixar's batting average. With the exception of Iron Man, all of them are One & Done viewings. I agree it got a bit long in the tooth towards the third act and dare I say the arc of

Bucky/Winter Soldier

felt tacked on.

The film was working fine before he showed up.

• Like 2

Just noticed free HBO this weekend, going to watch season 3 of GOT between the Final Four games. Also TDKR and MOS are playing back to back.Also does this mean 80-85 for Cap?

Just noticed free HBO this weekend, going to watch season 3 of GOT between the Final Four games. Also TDKR and MOS are playing back to back.

Also does this mean 80-85 for Cap?

Posted Image

• Like 2

I am not going to rank all the MCU movies again or probably ever again. However, I will say that my top 3 MCU are probably CA:TWS, CA:TFA, and Avengers. 

I just love Cap and Evans as Cap so much, so that is why I enjoy them as much as I do. 

• Like 3