Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 1m CA2: THE WINTER SOLDIER hit $107.1M overseas this weekend. Top markets: CHI ($39M) KOR ($20M) UK ($18M) MEX ($16M) FRA ($12M)

China is not messing around.

Yes! Just what we needed. More DC vs. Marvel bullshit.

DC vs Marvel is tired. I prefer Marvel vs Sony and Marvel vs Fox! :D

So yeah, suck it Spoderman. The Amazingly Unnecessary Reboot 2 is going to open lower AND have worse legs. You heard it here first.*

*You've probably heard it somewhere else already.

• Like 2

DC vs Marvel shit again?

Fuck it. It is Wrestlemania Sunday and I am getting ready. Don't even care about this crap.

Still disappointed that after 10M midnights CA2 wasn't able to break 100M OW.

Edited by CJohn

How about some pretentious art film bullshit?

[*]

I guess nymphomaniacs had their fill. NYMPHOMANIAC VOL. 2 opened with half of what VOL 1. did w/ $75k in 30 sites--$2,500 per.

[*]

@ERCboxoffice I was seriously wondering who that sat through the first movie would pay to see the second one... now I know.... about half.

[*]

@EDouglasWW Yeah, the truth is out there. Wonder if there is enough extra footage to cobble together a threequel?

[*]

@ERCboxoffice Are you kidding? They've already threatened a 5.5 hour directors cut! The two movies are four hours put together.

[*]

There you go, art film smack talk.

• Like 3

Baumer, if Budapest doesn't get an expansion.  I really think it might happen.

Yep, you are correct, Sir.  I didn't realize it had already expanded as much as it did.  Good call on your part.  :)

Rank The DC movies!Nolan's batmanNolan's other batmanNolan's best batmanNolan's produced Superman movie...

Edited by #ED LANISTER

So Exibitor stirring up the pot? lol...CA2 has 303M after 2 weekends. MoS opened to 202M the first weekend. WB needs to panic for sure.

Yes, but Cap 3 will be coming off Cap 2 AND Avengers 2.  He won't need Batman in his movie to make a huge dent in the box office.

How about some pretentious art film bullshit?

LOL they need something to rally the troops and incite fear and anger. Doesn't work because fans of these art films are too high above the fray to lower themselves for internet flame wars.

Edited by ECSTASY

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 1m NOAH washed up $45.6M overseas this weekend, $106.2M total. Brazil opened #1 w/ $8.5M, UK $4.2M, GER $3.3M, ESP $3M.

• Like 1

China...WTF.  That market is a monster.

Great opening for Cap2 here and a massive haul already WW.

I love ERC laying the smackdown on ASM and DC.  It's funny and shows that he has a good personality and loves movies like we do.

Good to see Divergent survive this weekend.  Not sure if it will hit 150, but it's a great start.

• Like 1