Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

Yeah, the bastards set up the Great Fire Wall to block us from reading many things, like Liu xiaobo the former Nobel Peace prize winner, you can't find a single information about him here in China. 80%+ people even don't know he has won the prize.Tiananmen Square massacre, the Great Cultural Revolution, and Dalai lama and all things collected with them are highly sensitive to the Communist Party.

I'm shocked that you're even able to post about these things on here. Will you get in trouble?

I think TDKR could easily get to 100m+ this weekend under normal circumstances, but the Olympics will hold it back. It can still make 100M if holdovers are still strong, but not much more than that.

My lowest prediction, if weekend can do at least $120mil, it should have no problem to at least $550mil. So cume around $270mil OS

I'm shocked that you're even able to post about these things on here. Will you get in trouble?

No, many young people use kinds of software to break through the GFW.And by this only means can we visit google, Wikipedia,twitter and FB.the communist Party has too many people to control and suppress, and China has the largest population on the earth.So they are very busy,can't control ervryone.

No, many young people use kinds of software to break through the GFW.And by this only means can we visit google, Wikipedia,twitter and FB.the communist Party has too many people to control and suppress, and China has the largest population on the earth.So they are very busy,can't control ervryone.

That's good to hear. Glad you are able to get access to the information.

Dark Knight Rises grossed $2.4 million as it opened in Russia (including previews) and $1.7 million on its first day of play in Germany. The pic is doing huge business in France, where it grossed $5.1 million on Wednesday and Thursday.

Dark Knight Rises opens in a total of 40 foreign markets this week and weekend after rolling out in 17 countries last weekend, including the U.K., where it has now earned $36.6 million. That's followed by Korea ($21.5 million), Australia ($20.7 million) and Spain ($6.5 million).

Yeah, the bastards set up the Great Fire Wall to block us from reading many things, like Liu xiaobo the former Nobel Peace prize winner, you can't find a single information about him here in China. 80%+ people even don't know he has won the prize.Tiananmen Square massacre, the Great Cultural Revolution, and Dalai lama and all things collected with them are highly sensitive to the Communist Party.

I suggest you stop posting these "敏感词" unless you want the gov has an eye on this forum too. Edited by vc2002

I suggest you stop posting these "敏感词" unless you want the gov has an eye on this forum too.

OK, my bad. I won't do it again. :)And I do think they have too many people to take control of ...

I'm impressed because The Avengers had decent numbers in Europe but it will beat TDKR OS, and TDKR is a huge success in Europe.The Avengers is the largest SH brand now, ahead of Batman and Spidey..The Avengers 2 could be HUGE.