Totem

The Dark Knight Rises OS Discussion Thread/700M+ OS CLUB

Dude, forget. In the end, you will see.TASM did 29.8M on his 3rd weekend. TDKR made 67M on his 3rd weekend.

Not forgetting, Portugal. In the end you'll see how I was right all along about TDKR and TASM runs been eerily close from the foreign markets. TASM will be making something like $500m-$550m from foreign markets, TDKR will be making something like $550m-$650m tops. $700m ISN'T happening for TDKR, just like $800m was never happening to TASM.

Not forgetting, Portugal. In the end you'll see how I was right all along about TDKR and TASM runs been eerily close from the foreign markets. TASM will be making something like $500m-$550m from foreign markets, TDKR will be making something like $550m-$650m tops. $700m ISN'T happening for TDKR, just like $800m was never happening to TASM.

WTF? You really are being kinda stupid in this thread. Edited by CJohn

DH2 performance (excluding Japan):

2nd weekend: 111.7M

3rd weekend: 60M

Rest of run: 140M

TDKR performance (excluding Japan)

2nd weekend: 120.5M

3rd weekend: 64.4M

Rest of run (projected): 150M

DH2 multiplier in Japan from pre-Obon weekend: 9.7x

Rest pf run (projected): 22M

Rest of the markets: 25M

Total without China: 575M

• Like 3

WTF? You really are being kinda stupid in this thread.

Why? It's not the first time that I call you Portugal here, it's not like it's an offense. If Lois Lane can call Clark Smallville, what is wrong about calling you Portugal? It was a jest, how sensible we are today.

DH2 and TDKR have very similar multipliers.

Why? It's not the first time that I call you Portugal here, it's not like it's an offense. If Lois Lane can call Clark Smallville, what is wrong about calling you Portugal? It was a jest, how sensible we are today.

It is stupid. Why would you call me that? I am not calling you Brazil or Stark Tower! Edited by CJohn

If you really wanted to be mean, you would have called him Olympic Zero since Portugal doesn't have any medals. :P

I don't believe It will keep grossing more $150m without China. But this still makes it close to what I'm thinking than $700m+ numbers that people were throwing around for TDKR?

If you really wanted to be mean, you would have called him Olympic Zero since Portugal doesn't have any medals. :P

:rofl:I rather prefer to believe that the Olympic Games don't exist. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

To be fair, TDK didn't have China, SM3 did (i know, it didn't gross a lot but still). And TASM is a reboot while TDKR is not. Just because some people ignored the reboot factor, doesn't mean its performance is bad in any shape or form.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 1

It is stupid. Why would you call me that? I am not calling you Brazil or Stark Tower!

You're free to call me dumb, Brazil or anything you did to me, I'm not complaining. And you are crying because I called Portugal? Please.

I'll save that one for another day. :lol: