Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

This will be much better than Interstellar, much much better.

Every scifi possible is better than Intheshitter.

The Nolans made the worst possible combination between pseudo science and voodoo catering to the stupid masses. I will never forget or forgive them.

Fuck. I can't wait for this. 

Incorporating so many elements I love.

Science fiction, survival stories, Matt Damon, stellar ensemble casting, special effects that serve the story, intelligent scriptwriting... 

Hope it gets released here in October too. Here it remains on its old date...but what a bloody good few weeks it would be (Spectre, Mockingjay, Good Dinosaur, Walk, Martian and Peanuts movie)

While you're correct in that. Why then do you contradict yourself in saying you highly doubt it will. A more reasoned comment would say, "I highly doubt I'll like it as much I liked Interstellar."

understood, but I feel its pretty obvious that I use my opinion and not others to judge movies
  • Like 1

Sure. I liked it but wasn't blown away. You can't argue with one of the best recieved movies since Pan's Labrynth though.

It probably merits another viewing.

My point was that this is more similar to Gravity than Interstellar.

It got great reviews but it wasn't a great or even good movie its a harmless piece of fluff and that's all it is (obviously this is all my opinion that should be a given but some people are uber sensitive)

I do agree though that as far as the story goes it has more in common with Gravity than Interstellar but Chastain and Damon in a space movie... Of course people are going to think of Interstellar its only natural

• Like 1